luni, 23 martie 2009

meet SIL, the house cat



I think that choosing an animal is like choosing a husband. If it's ment to be, it will happen.
I had a turtle, 4 parrots, one canary, one rabbit, 2 cats...all very well selected and bought from the market place, all dead, stolen or away by personal choice.
You can't pay for love! Not even if you take it and keep it in a fishtank.
SIL is a different story. He was not suppose to be mine. He was found by a friend...it was love at first sight. He's been here for almost one year. He's simply adored and totally spolied.
Here you go...my 8 kilo kitty after his furcut!!!
Lucky cat! Or lucky me :)
btw SIL comes from SILVIA which (of course, I know I have no imagination, comes from Silvester). We first thought he was a she, but after our first vet call we figured it all out :)

Niciun comentariu: